Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Raven Comments On Dark Side of the Ring Episode On Kanyon

This week’s episode of Dark Side of the Ring focused on the life and career of Chris Kanyon. Diamond Dallas Page, James Mitchell, Brian Cage, and the Young Bucks were all interviewed for the piece. One person who played a notable role in Kanyon’s career was not interviewed, however, and this left a lot of fans asking, “What about Raven?”

This was not a case of Raven turning down the opportunity to be on the show. According to comments he would make on social media, Raven was not asked to take part.

“For those who are wondering, I was not contacted to be a part of Kanyon’s Dark Side of the Ring episode… yeah, I’m as puzzled as anyone else why not. Our friendship had a lot of depth to it & I feel like I would’ve had quite a bit to contribute, unique to my perspective..” Raven wrote.

Raven and Mitchell recorded a podcast in 2010 shortly after Kanyon’s funeral.

Raven and Kanyon feuded and then aligned in WCW in 1998-99 during the dying days of the Flock angle. They would later both be members of the Alliance together during the Invasion storyline in WWE in 2001.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

This Dark Side Of The Ring series will ruin wrestling for sure. Something doesn't need to be brought up.

I don't get why stories from 20-30 years ago should have such an impact on todays product as it does. Wrestlers are human beings and are bound to do some dumb things in their life, just like the rest of us.

Rape Is more than just a little problem

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MOX View Post
    Rape Is more than just a little problem
    You dont find it at all funny or suspicious that nobody ever said anything? For 30 years or so? I'm not bying it.