Newly-minted ROH Women’s World Champion, Rok-C wouldn’t mind competing in a Champion vs. Champion match.

Rok-C had the wrestling world buzzing with her performance at Death Before Dishonor XVIII. She went toe-to-toe with Miranda Alize in a tournament final match to determine the new ROH Women’s World Champion. Rok-C got the win after 18 minutes of action.

Now that the “Forbidden Door” is wide open, ROH’s top female is hoping to walk through. One person she has in mind to share the ring with is current AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker.

“I think it’s really cool. Maria Kanellis said it. There is no door. I’m open to anyone who wants to challenge me for the championship. Whether it be [at] Impact or Britt Baker or anyone. I think that would be so amazing. I’ve had so many experiences throughout my career regardless of how old I am. They’ve shaped me to be ready for matches like this. I’ve always been told you should not have to get ready. You should stay ready. If anyone wants a shot at the title I’m ready.”

Baker has been making waves in the wrestling industry as well. She’s clearly one of the most popular stars in AEW. Her heel persona has done wonders for Baker, as she wasn’t exactly “over” as a babyface right at the start.

AEW has done business with many promotions such as NJPW, AAA, Impact Wrestling, and others. Time will tell if a partnership with ROH could be in the cards down the road.