Chelsea Green has once again been blocked from creating an OnlyFans account.

Since being released from WWE, Green has had the opportunity to utilize other platforms for income. She currently competes for Impact Wrestling and has her own podcast. Green has been trying to make her way to OnlyFans but it hasn’t panned out.

The first time she was denied, Green told Metro that she wasn’t given a reason.

“We don’t know why they denied me but apparently, it’s not totally unusual! A couple of my friends said they were denied the first time too. I’m going to reapply and see what happens!”

Well, second time wasn’t the charm. Green took to her Twitter account to vent about the second denial.

“Apparently OnlyFans doesn’t wanna take my money… SECOND REJECTION!”

If OnlyFans ultimately doesn’t work out, many have pointed other options for Chelsea Green. One platform she might be willing to try out is Patreon, as suggested by one of her followers.

Green’s money-making endeavors don’t end here. She told Metro that she’s toyed with the idea of having a reality TV show with her fiancee, Matt Cardona.

“Matt and I have spoken about it here and there. People who know us know that we’re such an odd couple. We are so in love and we work together so well, but I’m such an extrovert and he’s such an introvert. There’s a funny dynamic that we have. He shares it on his podcast, and I’m gonna try to share my view on mine.”