Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Tessa Blanchard Comments On Being Part of WOW Re-Launch

Tessa Blanchard will be back with the Women of Wrestling (WOW) promotion when it returns to television. The Jeanie Buss-led company has signed a multi-year deal with ViacomCBS. New episodes are expected to air next fall with historical episodes to run in syndication beginning later this year.

Tessa Blanchard was interviewed by Entertainment Tonight about her return to the company. She noted that she feels blessed to be part of what she believes will be the biggest platform for women’s wrestling in history.

“In my own experiences, professional wrestling has been my life since before I was born,” Blanchard said. “My father, my grandfather, and with that, I followed my passion and it’s taken me all over the world. I’ve gotten to live in different countries, win championship titles all over the world, but now with WOW, this is, without a doubt, the biggest platform for women’s wrestling in history. In history. To be a part of it, it’s a testament that we’re changing the status quo for women’s wrestling, for professional wrestling altogether. It’s such a blessing to be a part of it.”

AJ Mendez, the former AJ Lee from WWE, will also be part of the company. She will serve as an executive producer for the show. AJ will also work as the color commentator. Recently, AJ said “never say never” as it comes to a potential return to the ring with WOW.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I know Tessa can be a bitch in the locker room. Or so I've heard. But there is no doubt that the girl are more talented than most. I see the problem that can occur by having her on the roster, but I also see the benefits. Just watch her feud with Sami Callihan in TNA if you don't believe me. Tessa might even be better than her father ever was.

I am glad WOW got a new multi-year deal.