Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Rock Says He Has Done Research About Potential Presidential Run

The Rock says that while he doesn’t know anything about politics, he does care about the country and he cares about all his fellow Americans. The great one has been talking about a potential presidential run for a while now. This subject has also been getting a lot of attention from his fans.

The former world champion provided the latest update on his stand during an interview with Vanity Fair. He said that at the end of the day he doesn’t know much about devising a policy but he does care about the people of the country:

“You know, at the end of the day, I don’t know the first thing about politics. I don’t know the first thing about policy. I care deeply about our country. I care about every fucking American who bleeds red, and that’s all of them.

And—there’s no delusion here—I may have some decent leadership qualities, but that doesn’t necessarily make me a great presidential candidate. That’s where I am today,”

Elsewhere, he also gave some idea on his early preparation for the role. The Rock said he has talked to people in politics and done “a small amount of research and analysis to see where this comes from and to see what it could look like in the future.”

Describing the result of his research, the people’s champion said that “indicators are all very positive—in, for example, 2024, and in, for example, 2028.”

The Rock is expected to make a WWE return at Survivor Series. Though his rumored WrestleMania match against Roman Reigns is seeming less likely than before with the company keeping doors open for an alternate match for the head of the table.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

He’d run as Democrat though.