MMA champion Arjan Bhullar has been teasing a pro wrestling run for a while. He has now revealed that he is in talks with both WWE and AEW about it.

The One Heavyweight World Champion recently spoke to Calf Kick Sports. He discussed things such as his title defense against Anatoly Malykhin and more.

When asked if AEW or WWE are on his radar for a pro wrestling run, Bhullar said that they both are. He revealed that he has been engaged in talks with both companies and claimed that people can expect an announcement soon:

“I’ve been engaged with both companies and we should have something coming down the pipe very soon. I picked a fight with both companies and everyone out there, it’s something I’m going to do and I’m just looking to get the business case in order and the right approach.”

Arjan Bhullar previously called out both WWE and AEW stars earlier this year. The reigning champion said that he has reached the pinnacle of his sport and he is coming for the stars within these companies next.

He is also friends with former WWE champion Jinder Mahal. Mahal walked him to the octagon for a UFC fight back in 2015. So it won’t be a surprise if we see him being paired with the modern day maharaja if he signs with WWE.