Brock Lesnar‘s strength has often been compared to a superhuman. The experience of JBL has been something similar and he believes that Lesnar should be an avenger. The former world champion recently held a Q&A session on YouTube. He discussed things such as Brawl For All, challenging Dusty Rhodes, and more.

JBL recalled the time he got to work with Lesnar during an event in his hometown. He said that the Beast Incarnate threw him like he was a child. Per the former APA member, the strength of Lesnar is like that of an avenger:

“He threw me like a child. The strength of Brock Lesnar is different. It’s like an Avenger. He should be an Avenger.”

JBL also detailed his conversation with the former Universal champion before their bout. He revealed that he was worried about Lesnar suplexing him because of his height. though Brock was not worried about it at all:

“I asked him for before, ‘Brock, are you sure you can do this? Not strength wise, just the logistics of throwing a guy that’s really tall’ and Brock said, ‘I’ve been suplexing people since I was five years old.’ He suplexed me so easily that I got up. I said, ‘Do it again.’

JBL also revealed that Brock Lesnar had offered to put him over during the show because his friends were in attendance. Though he told the former UFC star that it didn’t matter who won.