Veteran wrestler Bobby Fish is All Elite. Fish has wrestled around the world for many top promotions. Prior to joining AEW, he had a successful run with WWE & NXT.

Fish made his NXT debut in 2017 during the TakeOver: Brooklyn III event alongside Kyle O’Reilly. The two joined forces with Adam Cole later that night in what was one of the most impactful wrestling debuts in recent times.

The former WWE star recently had an interview with Chris Van Vliet. He discussed things such as his AEW debut, joining the MLW roster, and more.

Talking about the debut of their group which later became the Undisputed Era, Fish admitted that it was one of the highlights of his career. He discussed the big crowd reaction they got on their arrival.

“Debuting in the Barclays Center, standing next to 2 of my best friends, and getting that reaction that is now somewhat estranged to us because of the lack of crowds recently, There’s all that, and as a whole,

I think when we found out that it was going to be Adam [Cole], Kyle and I.”
recalled Bobby Fish, “That was NXT’s idea. It felt like we were just waiting for someone to come into the room and go ‘Ah! We were just screwing with you.’”

Sanity defeated Authors Of Pain to win the NXT tag team championships at the Takeover: Brooklyn III event. The AEW star alongside O’Reilly made his debut right after this match, attacking the new champions.

The duo then helped Adam Cole in taking out the newly crowned NXT champion Drew McIntyre after the main event, marking the beginning of a brand new era.