Jeff Cobb has talked about the possibility of making his way to AEW again.

Back in Feb. 2020, Cobb appeared on AEW Dynamite. He served as a bounty hunter for Chris Jericho and The Inner Circle, taking out Jon Moxley. Moxley ended up pinning Cobb the following week.

Jeff Cobb has been making his mark in NJPW as a member of Will Ospreay‘s United Empire faction. During an interview with Sports Illustrated, Cobb said that while NJPW is his main focus right now, a return trip to AEW isn’t off the table.

“New Japan is the right decision for me. I have a lot of unfinished business here in New Japan—tons of guys I have yet to suplex and tons of championships to win. I also respect what Tony Khan is doing, especially the level of excitement he has brought into the pro wrestling community and all the amazing crossovers going on.

“Having said that, will I show up in AEW? Right now, I have my sights set on the G1 and the IWGP world heavyweight championship. But if there’s something that interests me or the United Empire, you never know.”

Cobb is currently in the G1 Climax tournament and he has been running through his opponents. At the moment, Cobb has 14 points. That’s tied with Kazuchika Okada for the most points in the tournament. Both Cobb and Okada are undefeated in the tourney and are set to collide on Oct. 20.