An AEW star will be sticking around with the company for years to come.

AEW has only been around for two years but the company has already had substantial success. In fact, the promotion has been able to offer contract extensions to its talent. One of those talents is current AEW Women’s Champion Britt Baker.

Baker isn’t the only one who has gotten some extra love from AEW. During an interview with PWInsider, Scorpio Sky revealed that he has signed his own contract extension.

“He’s always shown faith in me, and it’s something that I’ve really truly appreciated. He saw something in me very, very early on. He still sees it, evident by the contract extension that I just signed so I’m going to be with AEW for a long, long time. A lot of that comes down to Tony Khan and his vision. There’s nothing more I can say about it. Nothing but good things to say about working for a guy like that.”

Scorpio Sky went on to reveal how long the extension is for.

“I did that right around the time of the Pay-Per-View. I’m happy to be with AEW for at least five more years.”

Sky is in the midst of quite the push on AEW TV along with Ethan Page and their manager, Dan Lambert. The two defeated Chris Jericho and Jake Hager in New York City. On the Oct. 15 episode of Rampage, Sky and Page will team with former UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior dos Santos to take on Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, and Sammy Guevara.

Sky, Page, and dos Santos will be accompanied by UFC welterweight Jorge Masvidal.