Adam Cole and AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker have been dating since 2017. With Cole now a member of the AEW roster, there is potential for them to be involved in a storyline together. Cole was recently interviewed by Chris Van Vliet and stated that he would be happy to take part in an angle involving both of them.

“I do love the idea of eventually doing something on-screen with Britt. I know I have been asked that before, and I know some people are like ‘Oh maybe you want to keep it separate’ or ‘Maybe you want to work together.’ I love the idea of that,” Cole said.

Cole and Baker’s relationship has come up on AEW programming, most notably when Cole dressed down Baker’s friend Tony Schiavone on-air.

Cole continued to say that he enjoyed working with Britt on the independent scene when they were briefly able to do so. Baker and Cole teamed together twice for Wrestle Circus in 2017.

“There was a small phase when I was done with Ring of Honor, where for like 3 months I was doing independent shows. I remember doing shows that she was also booked on, and in a couple of those matches we got to do some mixed tags, or she had run in or I had run in, it was really fun to work with her. Eventually, doing something like that on the big stage that is AEW, I’m all for it.”

On June 24th, 2017, Baker and Cole defeated the now-engaged team of Sami Callihan and Jessica Havok. They later defeated Roppongi Vice (Beretta & Rocky Romero) that August.

The full interview with Adam Cole can be viewed in the player below: