Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Becky Lynch To Ronda Rousey: “Don’t Come Back”

Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey are both former RAW Women’s Champions and also new mothers. Lynch recently spoke with TMZ and was asked if she had any advice for Ronda Rousey about returning to the ring after recently giving birth as well. Lynch’s advice was for her not to return at all.

“Don’t [come back], cause I’m still on top, Ronda, you won’t like it. That’s my advice,” Lynch said during the interview.

Lynch returned at SummerSlam this year and defeated Bianca Belair for the Smackdown women’s championship in just seconds. She also spoke to TMZ about what life has been like since her return.

“It’s been crazy, Mike. It went from zero to 100 real quick. Coming back, and coming back on top after not wrestling for a year and a half. It’s been wild, but it’s been amazing. And, my baby comes along everywhere with me.”

Lynch was also recently on the Out of Character podcast with Ryan Satin. During that discussion she said she was optimistic that a singles match between her and Ronda will happen at some point.

“Yeah, and I do think it will. The fact that I’ve had a baby and came back so great that she’ll probably want to one-up me. She’ll try to come back in three months, then I’ll be right there to punch her right in the face, give her a Rock Bottom, out of here in 20 seconds, Ronda. So long, good night.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I hope Ronda comes back and kick Becky's teeth in.