Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Roman Reigns Goes Off On CM Punk: ‘A Step Or Two Has Been Lost’

Roman Reigns hasn’t been impressed by the return of CM Punk.

Punk made his AEW debut on the Aug. 20 episode of Rampage. He received a thunderous ovation inside the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. He’s had three matches since his return.
    Roman Reigns Not Sold On CM Punk’s Impact

During an interview with Complex, Reigns dismissed the significance of having a match with Punk in the future. While the two are obviously signed with different companies, Reigns feels Punk just isn’t as good as he used to be.

“That’s not going to elevate me at all. He’s older now. I haven’t really seen a full match. I’ve seen a clip or two. And to me, a step or two has been lost. Then also he got his ass whooped in the UFC. I don’t think anybody really believes someone 200 pounds soaking wet with no explosive bone in their body could ever really do anything to me.

“I’m 6’3, 265 pounds, a legitimate athlete who can throw some weight around and has been on the gridiron at the highest level. D1. All ACC. I probably would’ve maintained in the NFL if my health issues didn’t happen when I was 22 years old. So, I mean, when it comes down to it, I’ll throw him and pretty much the rest of that roster out the club no problem. They’re just little brothers, you know?”

This isn’t the first time Roman Reigns has been asked about CM Punk. During an interview with Ariel Helwani for BT Sport, Reigns said Punk was never a true draw for WWE in the way that The Rock and John Cena were.

On Oct. 15, WWE and AEW will be going head-to-head for a half-hour. The last half-hour of SmackDown will be commercial-free and it’ll go up against the first half-hour of Rampage.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Delusional fucking idiot. Hope he doesn’t come back from Saudi Arabia