Adam Cole debuted for AEW at All Out in Chicago last month. He quickly joined up with the Elite, whom he had been aligned with before signing with WWE in 2017 as members of Bullet Club. Matt and Nick Jackson were recently interviewed by Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated and commented on what it’s like having Cole in the AEW locker room.

“I can’t fully express the happiness I currently have, sharing a ring with Adam Cole again,” Matt Jackson said. “His positivity and energy had really helped the morale in our locker room. I haven’t stopped smiling since he showed up. When he arrived, it felt like we finally found that missing piece of the puzzle. The whole gang is finally back together. We hadn’t worked together in five years, but the chemistry was still there. The dude is a star and getting some of the biggest reactions I’ve ever heard.”

Nick Jackson also commented on Adam Cole’s arrival in AEW. He commented on both WWE letting Cole leave and him being resurrected from the dead on BTE.

“I’m still trying to figure that out,” Nick said of WWE letting Cole walk away. “But even crazier than resurrecting the dead is letting a superstar walk away from your company to join the competition.”

Cole has wrestled 4 times in AEW thus far. He’s 2-0 in singles matches having defeated Frankie Kazarian and Jungle Boy. He’s 2-0 in tag-team matches as well. HE teamed with the Young Bucks and defeated Christian Cage & The Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus) on Rampage Grand Slam. He later teamed with the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega and defeated Bryan Danielson, Christian Cage & The Jurassic Express(Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus) in Philadelphia on October 6th.