Broadcaster Charly Arnolt was with WWE from 2016 until earlier this year, when she decided to leave for ESPN.

Arnolt recently took part in an autograph session with East Coast Autographs and spoke about possibly appearing for AEW.

“I am a huge fan of Tony Khan,” she said during the appearance. “I’m a huge fan of Cody Rhodes and his wife Brandi. I have to imagine that whatever they are putting together over there is gold. I will make it a point to tune in and, who knows, maybe one day I’ll make a cameo or more than a cameo.”

Charly Arnolt is not the only former WWE announcer who has expressed interest in All Elite Wrestling. Renee Paquette recently said she’s never spoken to Tony Khan about working for AEW, but she’s “certainly open to the opportunity.”

Charly Arnolt has been friends with AEW President Tony Khan for many years. In fact, she knew TK before she joined WWE.

“I’ve known Tony for years and years,” she added. “I was friends with Tony even before I took my job with WWE. Long-standing relationship right there.”

According to Arnolt’s Wikipedia bio, she was invited by Tony Khan to attend a WWE Smackdown show in 2016. It was there that she met WWE Director of Talent Relations Mark Carrano and Michael Cole. This led to her hiring with WWE. At the time, she had been working as a sports reporter in the Indianapolis area.