Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry WWE Delays RK-Bro-Nament Finals Due To Injuries

WWE has announced that its final match in the RK-Bro-Nament has been pushed back.

The Dec. 13 episode of Raw was supposed to feature a tag team match between Rey & Dominik Mysterio and The Street Profits. The winners would’ve been guaranteed a shot at Randy Orton and Matt Riddle for the Raw Tag Team Championships.

As plans will be, plans will go awry.

WWE’s Sarah Schreiber has announced that due to injuries on both teams, the mini-tournament has been pushed back to Dec. 27.

“I have some breaking news for you. The finals of the RK-Bro-Nament between Rey and Dominik Mysterio and The Street Profits have been postponed for tonight due to injuries on both set of teams.

“But we have it rescheduled in two weeks to find out who will earn the Raw Tag Team Championship opportunity on December 27th on Monday Night Raw.”

There is no word on exactly who suffered injuries. It should be noted that Montez Ford of The Street Profits did not appear at the house show events this past weekend. His partner, Angelo Dawkins, was in singles action.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Even though I am kind of liking the RKO-Bro partnership, I would still like to see Orton win a WWE championship one more time so he can be 2nd of all time at 15 world champions. He is still tied at 14 with Triple h.