Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No, I'm referring to the relationships that they had with NJPW in Japan and AAA in Mexico and the exchange of talent that the organizations had with each other.

Ring Crew

Yeah dude, these days i thnk that tna has the superior product. It really isn't even an argument. THeir show is so well booked that its funny. Of course that is just my opinion.

You Can't See Me

I don't think TNA is on the rise, with all this big hype about Kurt Angle signing with them still doesn't help them rise to level to WWE. It's only a matter of time before Kurt hurts himself for good and puts himself into retirement. Also, if you realize, with most of the storylines you see on TV, most of them have been ripped off by WWE. Just look at VKM trying to imitate DX. For TNA to be a superior product they need to come out with their OWN storylines not someone elses. Honestly I think TNA sucks, but thats my own opinion.
    Bush Daddy

On the bench!

The truth about this...NO MATTER WHAT TNA DOES...They will never and god dammit i mean NEVER be able to compete with WWE? Why? Becuase

Quote Originally Posted by Gotsteve2006 View Post
    The truth about this...NO MATTER WHAT TNA DOES...They will never and god dammit i mean NEVER be able to compete with WWE? Why? Becuase
    I remember when everyone said that WCW didn't have a chance in hell of competing with Vince and then they dominated them for 2 years and made a billion dollars. The one constant, in sports entertainment, is that you should never say never because it only takes one good idea to change everything.

I hope they continue to rise and one day gives WWE a major kick in the ass so WWE can also start improving their product.

No TNA sux.

Ring Crew

"I don't think TNA is on the rise, with all this big hype about Kurt Angle signing with them still doesn't help them rise to level to WWE. It's only a matter of time before Kurt hurts himself for good and puts himself into retirement. Also, if you realize, with most of the storylines you see on TV, most of them have been ripped off by WWE. Just look at VKM trying to imitate DX. For TNA to be a superior product they need to come out with their OWN storylines not someone elses. Honestly I think TNA sucks, but thats my own opinion."

Imitate DX? Mother fucker they ARE DX. You realize they are made up for former DX members, correct? And WWE Rehashes their own storylines all the time. It happens in the business, it's just how it goes. TNA is doing just fine with their own storylines too, the Abyss, Cage, Sting, feud is going great, LAX's storylines so far are going great, the ONLY thing that they have really "stolen" is the VKM invading WWE thing, and even so, VKM were a PART of it when it happened back in the day. TNA ARE on the rise, it's obvious with the primetime move, and the increased ratings. They have been getting steady 1.0's since their primetime debut, and even recently gotten a 1.1 and a 1.2, and are currently being offered a 2 hour slot. Not on the rise? Are you on drugs?

"The truth about this...NO MATTER WHAT TNA DOES...They will never and god dammit i mean NEVER be able to compete with WWE? Why? Becuase"

I love the "because" logic you have going on there. Man, you know your shit. But in all seriousness, state REAL facts to support your posts, or just shut the fuck up with the bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

"No TNA sux."

Give real, legitimate reasons for this claim, or GTFO.

Adult Survivor of S.I.D.S Matthew James's Avatar

Anyone who says TNA isn't on trhe rise is just in denial. Sure, their product isn't up to the level of WWE's, but then again. They've only been around for 5 or so years. I think they've done a commendable job so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12