Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ring Crew

Default TNA on the Rise?

Well it seems TNA's stock is seriously on the rise, Kurt Angle just signed and they have a huge Bound for Glory set up. Sting is possible to resign up but I don't expect him to though if he did another huge help to TNA, TNA's roster is spectacular it speaks for it self the wrestling potential and talent there as well as charisma is great in my opinion which adds a lot to TNA. They have Jarrett, Brown, Joe, Sting, Angle, Killings, BG and Kip, and tons more of charismatic people. They also have a great card for BFG built up lets talk about that as well

Career vs Title
    Jeff Jarrett(c) vs Sting
    Special Enforcer: Kurt Angle

6 Sides of Steel
    AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels(c) vs L.A.X with Konnan

Monster's Ball
    Abyss vs Brother Runt vs Raven vs Samoa Joe

TNA X-Division Title Match
    Chris Sabin vs Senshi(c)

Kevin Nash's X Division Invitional

Loser is Fired
    Larry vs Eric Young

Not sure about the rest of the card I think there's more on it but nothing good I think Naturals vs AMW vs James Gang vs 3D might happen.

So thats also there that great card and good use of talent it seems, TNA's got that primetime thing where its odvious its gonna be Angle's debut matchup thats why they got the slot in the first place. Is TNA on the rise or will getting former WWE superstars cause TNA to fall in the end? DEBATE IT!

They are losing so much money and the ratings are so far down that they are getting to the point where the only way they can go is up, or out of business. I would bet on out of business though. Dixie Carter might be rich, but she isnt rich enough to keep throwing money into the endless pit for forever.

Ring Crew

TNA was Meant to be Profitable by 2006. but i dont think that has happened. its cool promotion though

Ring Crew

tna is slowly becoming profitable there doing house shows,spike tv is paying parts of stings and angle salary there ratings will pick up when they go primetime ppv buyrates will rise etc

Ring Crew

it's growing and really being helped out by the stars

it's not growing.. few weeks ago i saw the impact rating at .78.. that's low from what i normally see.. tna is actually going downhill even with angle.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

On the bench!

They may be on a rise, but will never be able to compete with WWE...only Wrestling show that ever was able to compete with WWE was WCW..

The White Knight

and the only reason that wcw was able to compete was using wwes already built superstars and make them jump ship

Quote Originally Posted by Brixy View Post
    and the only reason that wcw was able to compete was using wwes already built superstars and make them jump ship
    That is one of the silliest comments ever made and makes you seem like a complete mark. Eric Bischoff is right when he says that no one ever gives WCW credit for anything. Sure WCW signed away some of WWF's talent, but Vince did the same thing to WCW and ECW. What made WCW succeed was that they went to places like Mexico and Japan and got the greatest wrestlers in the world and gave them the chance to showcase their skills, without limiting their moveset, on an international scale, while Vince had guys fighting in a pig pen and making the smaller wrestlers go at half speed so they didnt make his hoss's look bad. Former WWE guys like Nash and Hall might have put the asses in the seats, but it was guys like Muta and Mysterio and Kidman that kept them there.

Quote Originally Posted by will322 View Post
    That is one of the silliest comments ever made and makes you seem like a complete mark. Eric Bischoff is right when he says that no one ever gives WCW credit for anything. Sure WCW signed away some of WWF's talent, but Vince did the same thing to WCW and ECW. What made WCW succeed was that they went to places like Mexico and Japan and got the greatest wrestlers in the world and gave them the chance to showcase their skills, without limiting their moveset, on an international scale, while Vince had guys fighting in a pig pen and making the smaller wrestlers go at half speed so they didnt make his hoss's look bad. Former WWE guys like Nash and Hall might have put the asses in the seats, but it was guys like Muta and Mysterio and Kidman that kept them there.
    You mean they nicked the Mexican and Japannese wrestlers from ECW don't you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast