Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Ring Crew

Default Kentucky Crazy Law

# No person shall sell, exchange, offer to sell or exchange, display or possess living baby chicks, ducklings, or other fowl or rabbits which have been dyed or colored; nor dye or color any baby chicks, ducklings or other fowl or rabbits; nor sell, exchange, offer to sell or exchange or to give away baby chicks, ducklings or other fowl or rabbits, under two months of age in any quantity less than six, except that any rabbit weighing three pounds or more may be sold at an age of six weeks. Any person who violates this section shall be fined not less than $100 nor more than $500. -KRS 436.600 (Passed 1966 Ky. Acts ch. 215, sec. 5.)

Looking for more dumb laws? Check out DumbLaws.com!
    # It's illegal to fish in the Ohio River in Kentucky without an Indiana Fishing License.

# Any person who displays, handles or uses any kind of reptile in connection withany religious service or gathering shall be fined not less than fifty dollars ($50) nor more than one hundred dollars ($100). -KRS 437.060 (Passed 1942, from Ky. Stat. sec. 1267a-1.).

# All bees entering Kentucky shall be accompanied by certificates of health, stating that the apiary from which the bees came was free from contagious or infectious disease. -KRS 252.130 (Passed in 1922; Repealed in 1948)

# No person owning or controlling a billiard or pool table shall permit, for compensation or reward, any minor under eighteen (18) years of age to play any game on the table, unless such minor shall have first displayed an identification card containing his name, age, photograph, and the signature of his parents or guardian. The minor shall keep such identification card on his person, and it shall be subject to inspection at any time by any peace officer. The person owning or controlling such billiard or pool table shall keep and maintain a registration book in which each minor shall sign. The person owning or controlling such billiard or pool table shall supply a blank identification card to each parent or guardian who makes request for same. Any person who violates this section shall be fined not less than ten ($10) nor more than one hundred dollars ($100) for each offense. -KRS 436.320 (Passed 1893; Amended in 1954, Ky. Acts ch. 232, sec. 1)

# It is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow in Kentucky.

# Any person who appears on any highway, or upon the street of any city that has no police protection, when clothed only in ordinary bathing garb, shall be fined no less than five dollars nor more than twenty-five dollars." - KRS 436.140 (Passed in 1922; Repealed in 1974)

Lexington
    # By law, anyone who has been drinking is "sober" until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground."

# It is illegal to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket.

Owensboro
    # A woman may not buy a hat without her husband's permission.

some fd up laws man
    now accepting cheap pops in the form of rep:popcouch2:

im the son of rage & love shakie's Avatar

hey! i live in ky! not funny, even if it is funny. and maybe true
    Quote Originally Posted by aim
    the WTFer: you watch WAY TO FUCKING MUCH TV ice guy
    lce tyrant: and you dont watch enough! go! go and rot that tiny brain of yours to nothing like i have
    Quote Originally Posted by green day
    I'm the son of rage and love
    The Jesus of Suburbia
    From the bible of none of the above
    On a steady diet of

soda pop and Ritalin
    No one ever died for my
    sins in hell
    As far as I can tell
    At least the ones I got away with

And there's nothing wrong with me
    This is how I'm supposed to be