Jon Moxley has announced the date that he will make his long awaited return to New Japan Pro Wrestling.

The former IWGP U.S. Champion is scheduled to be part of the NJPW event in suburban Chicago, Illinois on April 16th. Moxley filmed a promo video for the promotion where it was announced he will be making his return. Tickets for that event go on sale Friday.

“When I think of New Japan Pro-Wrestling, I think of concussions. I think of swollen red chests. I think bruises and swelling,” Moxley said. “I think of sweat flying. I think of individuals digging down deep into their souls to prove who’s the best on that blue mat. The men who call themselves the best in New Japan Pro-Wrestling, Shingo, Okada, and Tanahashi.”

He continued, “One thing has not changed. I am the boogeyman in New Japan Pro-Wrestling, and nobody can call themselves the best as long as I am lurking in the shadows. So I will be in Chicago on April 16. New Japan Pro-Wrestling, like you always do, bring your best.”

Will Ospreay, Jeff Cobb, Yuji Nagata, Tomohiro Ishii, Jay White, Juice Robinson, David Finlay, Tom Lawlor, Jonah, Fred Rosser, and Brody King have also been announced for the event.