Former ROH world champion Bandido has broken his silence on no showing a GCW show and apologized to fans for missing the event.

The masked star was scheduled to face Nick Wayne at Game Changer Wrestling’s ‘Devil In A New Dress’ event in San Francisco, California on Sunday.

However, before the show kicked off, GCW promoter Brett Lauderdale took on his Twitter to reveal that Bandido has missed his flight and he isn’t answering his phone.

He also tweeted that the flight missed by the wrestling star cost him $900. Though Lauderdale later deleted the tweet and admitted that it came off as insensitive.

Bandido himself has now taken on his Twitter to comment on the incident. He mentioned how it was his fault and hoped to make things up as soon as possible:

“Hello to all @GCWrestling_ fans, I just wanna say sorry for not be there tonight in San Francisco! Thank you for all the people to take care about me, Im fine! It was my fault and I hope make up those things as soon as possible see you soon amigos!!”