Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Bray Wyatt Teases A Return

Bray Wyatt (Windham) says he is ready.

Wyatt was released by WWE on July 31, 2021 and has been largely silent about his departure and future in wrestling. Some who worked with Wyatt in WWE, and many who didn't, have spoken about Wyatt, his relationship with Vince McMahon, why they believed he was released, and more. However, Bray has not commented on the matter.

Taking to social media, Wyatt commented on the opinions of others and how his name remains in headlines despite his current departure from the wrestling world. He also hinted that a return in some capacity could happen in the near future.

"Everything good that’s ever happened to me, first came a period horrible suffering. I never ask why, I just wait for the rough part to end. I was chosen for whatever reason. And I’ve got shit to do. It doesn’t hurt anymore, it burns.

I’m ready now

I’m tired of watching. Tired of hearing irrelevant clowns speculate how I’ll be perceived. Tired of hearing about my greed, my desire questioned. Wherever and whenever I decide to return, I’ll remind everyone why they know my name. Again. And again.
    Believe in me.
    #IFoundIt

Patience. It’s almost time"

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

A return to wrestling where though? I still don't know why he was released by WWE in the first place. lol

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

It would be cool to have in back in the business. Biggest problem is that a return would probably mean his return would be in AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    It would be cool to have in back in the business. Biggest problem is that a return would probably mean his return would be in AEW.
    I would rather see him back in WWE with a new storyline with Alexa Bliss, maybe going against her ..