Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry “There’s No Passion” – Cornette Criticizes AEW Star’s Promo Ability

AEW star Jungle Boy and Christian Cage have been in a feud on Dynamite for the past two months. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus were known as Jurassic Express in the promotion, and Christian served as their manager during their reign as AEW Tag Team Champions.

However, the 48-year-old betrayed Jungle Boy at AEW Dynamite: Road Rager and even convinced Luchasaurus to turn heel for a couple of weeks. Christian has made it even more personal with references to Jungle Boy’s mother and his recently passed father, famous actor Luke Perry.

He recently challenged Christian to a match at AEW All Out on September 4th and brutally attacked him on this past Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite. Jungle Boy has since responded with a promo of his own and beat Christian down on last week’s episode of Dynamite.

On a recent episode of the Jim Cornette Experience, he was very critical of Jungle Boy and wondered if he was ever going to “get it”.

"Does Jungle Boy have it? Is it going to come out? If it was, would it have come out by now? Verbally, speaking on television, having any kind of passion or emotion. Are all people of his age bracket this boring?"

Co-host Brian Last suggested that Jungle Boy may find more success down the road as a heel but Cornette wasn’t optimistic. Jim claimed that the only way he could pull that off was if Jurassic Express reunited as heels, and Jungle Boy played the role of an instigator hiding behind Luchasaurus.

While Jungle Boy may not be dynamic on the microphone yet, he’s already established himself as one of the talents with the most potential on the AEW roster. The 25-year-old’s match against Christian Cage at all All Out will be the biggest match of his young career.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

"Does Jungle Boy have it? Is it going to come out? If it was, would it have come out by now? Verbally, speaking on television, having any kind of passion or emotion. Are all people of his age bracket this boring?"

Pretty sure it would have come out by now lol

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I don't feel much passion in AEW at all to be honest. I will be very surprised if they stay around as long as TNA and ROH have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    I don't feel much passion in AEW at all to be honest. I will be very surprised if they stay around as long as TNA and ROH have done.
    Strowman agrees.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

To me AEW only really booked one match that interested me, and that says a lot because of two things. 1. The fact that many of my favorite wrestlers are currently signed with AEW, but I don't care. 2. The match I refer to was Cody Vs Dustin (And I'm not really a fan of either) but that match had everything a wrestling match should have, and the storytelling was phenomenal.

Besides from that, AEW is the bush leagues in my eyes to be honest. And that comes from a guy who never was a big fan of WWE and their waste of potential.

2. The match I refer to was Cody Vs Dustin (And I'm not really a fan of either) but that match had everything a wrestling match should have, and the storytelling was phenomenal.

Besides from that, AEW is the bush leagues in my eyes to be honest. And that comes from a guy who never was a big fan of WWE and their waste of potential.
    I agree with all of this.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

To me AEW only really booked one match that interested me, and that says a lot because of two things. 1. The fact that many of my favorite wrestlers are currently signed with AEW, but I don't care. 2. The match I refer to was Cody Vs Dustin (And I'm not really a fan of either) but that match had everything a wrestling match should have, and the storytelling was phenomenal.

Agreed

I don’t care anymore nothing makes sense storyline matches boring the hype is gone

Quote Originally Posted by HOOK View Post
    I don’t care anymore nothing makes sense storyline matches boring the hype is gone
    I agree with this too!

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Quote Originally Posted by HOOK View Post
    There's excitement with the drama going on backstage right now. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast