Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Mia Yim Deletes Twitter After Negative Reaction to a Photo With Austin Theory

Mia Yim posted a photograph with United States Champion Austin Theory yesterday. Austin was holding Mia up in the photo and it spawned a bizarre reaction from the Twitter mob that drove Yim off the social media platform.

For some reason, a bunch of fans equated a photograph taken during a WWE photo shoot as Mia not respecting her marriage with AEW star Keith Lee. The absurd reaction is the latest example of fans not knowing how to interact with public figures on social media.

Mia Yim sent out a final post this morning before deleting her Twitter account.

“Ok, block button ready to go. Apparently I can’t take pics or get excited about seeing people I haven’t seen in a while. I love my husband and only have eyes for him. Apologies for any disrespect. Men and women can be friends without it being sexual.”

Mia Yim returned to the company on the November 7th edition of RAW as The OC’s answer to their “Rhea Ripley problem”.

The 33-year-old was interviewed following her return on RAW Talk and said it was good to be back after a year away. She was released in November 2021 after a brief main roster run as “Reckoning” in the failed RETRIBUTION faction.

"Oh my gosh, it feels so good to be back. It took me a year to try and find myself but now I’m ready. I’m ready to go. I’m ready to kick some ass and get my retribution. But the boys are waiting on me so I’ll see ya later."

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Ring Crew

She wants that big white cock