Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Ric Flair Weighs in on Vince McMahon’s Possible Return to WWE

Vince McMahon has plans to make his shocking return to WWE, and Ric Flair isn’t against the idea.

McMahon retired from all roles with the company in July of this year, due to the allegations of misconduct with female employees, and the millions paid in hush money.

In his absence, Stephanie McMahon has been appointed Chairwoman of WWE and serves as co-CEO with Nick Khan.

This week, it was reported that McMahon is seeking a comeback to the promotion and regrets retiring in July.

McMahon believes that he was given bad advice to retire at the time and that the allegations against him would have “blown over” had he stayed in his role as CEO and Chairman.

Speaking on his To Be the Man podcast, Ric Flair was asked by co-host Conrad Thompson for his thoughts on a possible McMahon return.

“You’re not going to get a negative word out of me. I love Vince McMahon. And I think that he should. He is entitled to whatever he wants. I’m telling you, shame on the people that don’t think so. He built it. Nobody else built it. Nobody helped him. He fought every war.”

It remains unclear how exactly McMahon will plan to return to WWE or when he plans on being in the board room once more.

Flair may have nothing but good things to say about McMahon, but this attitude isn’t shared by those in the company.

It has been reported that the consensus in WWE is that it’d be extremely bad for McMahon to return, with one source saying he’d be “selfish” to do so.

In the months since McMahon’s retirement, it has been reported that backstage morale has improved significantly among both on-screen talent and staff under the new regime.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Ring Crew

Oh the bits McMann documentary was shit for fuck’s sake everything we’ve seen before