Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry John Cena or The Rock Is a “Sure Thing” for WWE WrestleMania 39

Neither John Cena nor Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson are guaranteed for next year’s WrestleMania 39 Premium Live Event in April.

WrestleMania 39 will take place on April 1, and April 2, at the SoFi Stadium, in Los Angeles, California.

The event will be the fourth WrestleMania in a row to take place across two nights, a tradition that began with WrestleMania 36.

With WrestleMania being WWE’s biggest event of the year, it’s no surprise that the promotion wants its biggest stars.

It has been reported that both Cena and The Rock are expected to compete at next year’s show.

On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer explained how The Rock is far from guaranteed due to his commitments to the XFL.

“Am I saying he’s not going to do it? No, I’m not saying that at all. And if he’s doing it, wow, you have him, Austin, and Cena all on the same show – or the same weekend because they’ll split them up, obviously.”

The XFL will kick off in early 2023 and will be the third iteration of the football league, and the first to not involve Vince McMahon.

It has been rumored that The Rock will face his cousin Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 39.

Like The Rock, John Cena has plenty of big commitments in 2023, and as Meltzer explained, he isn’t guaranteed for WrestleMania 39.

“Cena’s not 100% either, by the way. He’s got a movie in February and March, so he’s not going to be able to do a lot of TVs. I don’t know…he will do the show if he’s available, but it’s the same thing. He may have other things going on. I was told… I guess the best way to put it is Cena is a ‘probable’, and Dwayne is a ‘possible’ maybe a probable, I don’t know, but neither is a sure thing.”

John Cena will team with Kevin Owens to face Reigns and Sami Zayn on the final SmackDown of 2022.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Okay, love you to fuck about the rock anymore. You completely join his legacy after what what
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy

I am sure Cena will be a part of it, whether he shows up or some kind of video. I would personally rather see The Rock turn up.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I don't get the comments about how Rock and Cena can't do a nights work at WM while still doing other projects. It's not like their schedule is filled 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    I don't get the comments about how Rock and Cena can't do a nights work at WM while still doing other projects. It's not like their schedule is filled 24/7.
    lol Depends where they are filming also I guess. Maybe another thing is what happens if they get hurt.