Mercedes Moné 's contract with NJPW and Stardom is set to expire after this weekend's Stardom All-Star Grand Queendom show, where she will defend her IWGP Women's Championship against Mayu Iwatani.

However, there may be more to come for the wrestling star as she is reportedly in negotiations with Bushiroad for one more match.

According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, the deal has not been finalized yet, but talks are underway for Moné to potentially compete at Dominion or another event.

Moné’s attack on Iwatani during a Stardom show on Saturday only added to the speculation surrounding her future with NJPW and Stardom.

“They are in negotiations for one more match,” he said. “Her final match of her current contract is the match this coming Sunday at the Yokohama Arena against Mayu (Iwatani) for the IWGP Women's title. I do not know if the deal is done, it was not done the last I was told but she is in talks for one more date. I don't know what that date would be, I don't know if it would be Dominion or what exactly. That's where her situation is right now.”

At STARDOM's Cinderella Tournament finals on April 15, Mayu Iwatana declared that after she beats Mercedes Moné and becomes IWGP Women's Champion, she wants to go after Nane Takahashi. She was then attacked by a person in dark clothing, who turned out to be Moné herself. She let the message known loud and clear: She will see Iwatana at All-Star Grand Slam Queendom.

It will be interesting to see what comes next for Mercedes Moné. For now, all eyes will be on her upcoming match against Iwatani, where she will put her IWGP Women's Championship on the line in what promises to be an unforgettable bout.