Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Doctors Have Advised Randy Orton Against Returning to the Ring

Randy Orton has been advised to leave the ring for good, according to his father 'Cowboy' Bob Orton.

The Viper has been out of action since May of last year with a severe back injury. WWE had initially hoped on a speedy recovery for the former World Champion, and Orton was reportedly planned to challenge Roman Reigns at Summerslam 2022. Instead, the Tribal Chief retained the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar, in what was promoted as the final match between the two.

Orton's ongoing hiatus has led to serious questions over his future in the ring. Shortly before his absence began, the Viper celebrated two decades since his debut on the main roster. In an interview with Wrestle Binge, Randy's father Bob Orton Jr. revealed that his son has been advised against returning.

"He’s training, so we’ll see what happens; I don’t know. If he feels like he’s ready to go back, I think he might, but again he’s pretty well taken care of. I don’t think he need [sic] to. And I think the doctors have told him not to. But Randy will do what Randy wants to do.”

Orton and his father were allies on-screen in 2005 and feuded with The Undertaker.

Randy Orton has said very little publicly since his back injury casted doubt over his future in the ring. Speaking on the Pat McAfee Show last year, Orton said he would like to keep wrestling for another 10 to 12 years.

Orton added that he wouldn't be opposed to a limited appearance schedule in later years similar to The Undertaker prior to the Phenom's 2020 retirement.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I don't want his injury to get worse but I hope he can come back in a limited role.