D-Von Dudley's time with WWE ended earlier this year, and the Hall of Famer has no interest in making a return.

After retiring from in-ring action, D-Von became a producer behind the scenes for WWE. In a statement shared in January of this year, D-Von confirmed that he has left WWE and thanked the company for the opportunity to work backstage.
Being Finished

With decades of in-ring experience, D-Von Dudley would be a vital asset to any company behind the scenes. Speaking to Chris Van Vliet of Insight this week, the former Tag Team Champion was asked about a potential return and confirmed that he is finished, at least for the time being.

“I don’t have any ill feelings, but I’m done. I think I think I’m finished. I’m not gonna say never. Because in this business, you never say never. I do know that. But at the same token, the way I feel right now, there’s no reason for me to go back. There’s nothing there for me anymore. Everybody who I came up in the business with talent-wise is pretty much almost gone. But, you know, again, that shouldn’t matter because you’re not there for friends. They have to make money and to have a job."

Speaking about his decision to leave, D-Von reiterated his earlier sentiment that he holds no ill will toward WWE now that he is out of the company. D-Von went on to say that he and WWE "agreed to disagree towards the end" and that this is when he knew it was time to leave.