New Japan Pro Wrestling star Will Ospreay is Chris Van Vliet's latest guest on the Insight podcast.

The guys sat down before NJPW Resurgence in Los Angeles to discuss Will being one of the best wrestlers in the world today, having 25 matches rated '5-stars' (or better) by Dave Meltzer, his match with Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 17, his industry-shifting match with Ricochet back in 2016, why he won't move to the Untied States, the possibility of wrestling CM Punk, why he doesn't need a WrestleMania moment and much more.

Here are the highlights of what Big Match Billy said about:

Will Ospreay Would Consider Wrestling For WWE, But Won't Move To America:

Chris pointed out that Will has more '5-star matches' than WWE and NXT combined. They total 18, he's got 25 to his name. Would he consider wrestling for WWE?

Will: "It's gonna be real good when I get on the market..."

Chris: "Is that a possibility?"

Will: "Of course it is. I'm very open about [my contract] and it just come from a lot of confidence because I am very confident I mean New Japan we're going to work something out because I just don't want to live in America. That's just that's my full stop thing. I just don't want to. I don't want to move to America. It limits me completely."

The Possibility of Working with CM Punk, His Experience with AEW

Will: "I mean, maybe.. I have no idea what's going on, but I once again, I have all that business and hopefully it's something that can work out."

Chris pitched the idea of Ospreay vs. Punk at Wrestle Kingdom at the Tokyo Dome.

Will: "Now it is quite open, especially he relationship that AEW has with New Japan, it's like it's so different how it was back in 2020. There wasn't a Forbidden Door back in 2020. So now, the relationship is kind of grown, and like I mean [Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis of Aussie Open] are over there all the time now, and I am little bit like..

Doing it, doing AEW was a real eye opener of how TV wrestling works. The backstage vibes and stuff like that, I was kind of okay, so I guess this is like how like the American side is now, because my only experience with American wrestling is the indies in Ring of Honor, and Ring of Honor was just like, go there to do a really good match. But [AEW] is all about like camera acting, camera cuts, but it did make me go, 'Okay, well, there's another thing to learn."

Will added that Tony Khan have him "the biggest hug" backstage after one of his matches, and he simply loves that Tony who decided to use his wealth to start a major league wrestling company and give work to a lot of people.

Will: "Tony Khan, I love him.. I love him. He's just got all of his money. He's just like.. '[I'm going to start] a wrestling company' and he's going to support everyone.."

Why He Doesn't Need a 'WrestleMania Moment'

Chris asked Will if he looks at an event like WrestleMania with 80,000 fans packed in a stadium and feel the desire to compete there?

Will: "No. In that sense, of course, I would love to wrestle in front of 80,000 people. Who wouldn't want to wrestling in front of .. but like, in the same sense of, I'm not going to lose sleep if I never do it. I never wanted to get to this level of fighting with wrestling. I just enjoyed doing it on the weekend.

New Japan offered me a lot of money... WWE, TNA and New Japan were on the table at the same time. The selling point for New Japan was is that I got to come home . WWE, I had to move there. TNA, most likely the same thing and it wasn't guaranteed money. In New Japan, I get to come home. I'm real home guy, so like the fact that I've got to come home was like, incredible."