All Elite Wrestling and New Japan Pro Wrestling are setting up another great card for their joint event, Forbidden Door 2, on June 25. While the event is three weeks away, both companies are slowly assembling the matches. One of the matches for Forbidden Door that are set is the rematch between Will Ospreay and IWGP United States Champion Kenny Omega for the title.

Ospreay earned the opportunity by defeating Lance Archer in a number one contender's match at Dominion 6.4 In Osaka Jo-Hall on June 4. The NJPW superstar will try to get revenge after losing to Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 17 on Jan. 4. Ring of Honor, which AEW President Tony Khan owns, has also teased ROH TV Champion Samoa Joe and NJPW World TV Champion Zack Sabre Jr. as potential match at Forbidden Door 2.

As fans are excited about the joint event, both companies may have another exciting match slated for the card. At Dominion 6.4 In Osaka Jo-Hall, Never Openweight Six Man Tag Team Champions Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, and Hiroshi Tanahashi successfully defended their titles against Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli, and Shota Umino. After the match, Moxley told Okada the Blackpool Combat Club trains with the best wrestler in the world and that he had a message for him. NJPW fans were given a surprise as Bryan Danielson delivered a taped video message to Okada and issued a challenge.

In the taped video message, Danielson shared that although he acknowledges Okada's talent, he's on a different level. He also noted that the former IWGP World Heavyweight Champion was interested in facing him.

"For the last two years, I hear people talk about how great you are. How you are the best wrestler of this generation, and I've also heard in interviews that you said that you want to wrestle me. That you want to fight me. Watching you, you're good. I know you're good, but I am the litmus test of great. You call yourself The Rainmaker, but you step in the ring with me, and you're getting into the f*cking desert, and there ain't going to be no rain," said Danielson.

Okada said he would share a ring with him and that the "Forbidden Door will be open." While they may be competing at Forbidden Door 2, it's unclear what match type. Both companies could be setting up Danielson vs. Okada, but it's possible this could lead to a six-man tag match.