Wrestling fans will be in for a treat in three weeks for All Elite Wrestling's next pay-per-view Forbidden Door 2, on June 25. AEW will partner with New Japan Pro Wrestling for the second time to have the best in both companies compete against each other. While the card is still being determined, one match is set for the event.

Kenny Omega will defend the IWGP United States Championship against Will Ospreay in a rematch at Forbidden Door 2. At Dominion 6.4 In Osaka Jo-Hall on June 4, Ospreay faced Lance Archer in a number one contender match to face Omega. After a hard-fought match, Ospreay was able to defeat Archer and earn his opportunity to get revenge for his loss to Omega from Wrestle Kingdom 17 on Jan. 4. Fans have regarded their match as one of the best matches to take place this year, which they will have the opportunity to try to outdo in three weeks.

After his match at Dominion 6.4 In Osaka Jo-Hall, Ospreay showed respect to Archer and sent a message to Omega in an in-ring promo.

"Kenny Omega, Remember Me? I'm the guy you left covered in my own blood in the Tokyo Dome. Now you should've killed me when you had the chance because I'm back for revenge. I will walk into your territory, bruv. I will walk into Canada, Ospreay vs. Canada, and I'm bringing back the IWGP United States Championship," said Ospreay.

Although AEW and NJPW have three weeks until Forbidden Door, fans wonder when they'll start building toward the card. Ospreay vs. Omega rematch is a great first match to excite people, but other matches have been teased for the event. In Ring Of Honor, ROH TV Champion Samoa Joe and NJPW World TV Champion Zack Sabre Jr. have shown interest in a champion vs. champion match that could have both titles up for grabs.

While neither company has announced Sabre Jr. vs. Joe, it seems very possible for Forbidden Door 2.