Drew McIntyre has been out of action with not only an injury but also not seeing eye-to-eye with WWE over creative for him on television.

His last match was at WrestleMania 39, where he lost a triple threat match to Intercontinental Gunther that also included Sheamus. As previously reported, McIntyre is upset with the recent creative the company came up with for him, and the two sides were far apart on money.

WWE reportedly wants him back on time in time for Money in the Bank weekend on June 30 and July 1, with both the PLE and SmackDown taking at The O2 in London, England.

The belief within WWE is McIntyre won't make his return until he and WWE agree on creative, something the company is working on as they want him on those considering he’s one of the biggest WWE stars in the United Kingdom.

The last time they were over in Europe for a PLE, he headlined Clash at the Castle with Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship - WWE's first UK pay-per-view in 19 years - in September 2022.

While speaking with Cultaholic Wrestling's Tom Campbell, Ridge Holland spoke about McIntyre's status.

"He's fine. Drew's fine. He's probably in the gym as we speak lifting two cows, the big human. He's fine, Drew's good. I don't know for sure, I don't know anything, I just know how to throw a headbutt. I think, whether it's a month from now, two months from now, three months from now, you'll see Drew McIntyre back in a WWE ring.”