LA Knight could be mere days away from the biggest victory in his career, despite the efforts of some in the industry.

Knight will be one of seven participants in tomorrow afternoon's Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match. The popular Superstar will face off against Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, Butch, Santos Escobar, Damian Priest, and Logan Paul.
Killing His Career

At 40 years old, Knight is one of the older stars on WWE's main roster, despite being a relatively fresh face on programming. Speaking this week to Insight, Knight spoke about his career with Chris Van Vliet, and said some have tried to end his time in the business.

"I've had attempts on my career. And what I mean by that is people trying to kill my career, you know, so there's a lot of there's a lot of anger. There's a lot of frustration, but there's also a lot of vindication at this point. Some of that anger still so that hate letter to wrestling is still enough. It's my biggest love and my biggest frustration."

Despite these attempts to 'kill' his career, Knight went on to say why this negativity has helped keep him on his toes.

"I almost need the negativity push up against in some strange way where it's like if things are going too well I'm almost just like I think I lost my edge."

Tomorrow will mark Knight's first Money in the Bank Ladder Match and first time competing at the event.

WWE Money in the Bank 2023 will take place on Saturday, July 1, from the O2 Arena, in London, England.