Multi-time WWE Women's Champion Becky Lynch recently spoke about how she has altered her creative process.

The storylines and feuds play major role in making the stars. 'The Man' is certainly one of the greatest stars in the women's division. Right from the days of NXT, she has had several feuds and storylines. With multiple title reigns over the years, she has become a fan favorite.

It has come to light that sometimes Becky Lynch's ideas behind the scenes wouldn't materialize. In those cases, she would fight for it. However, she has changed that attitude lately.
Becky Lynch has a 'good amount' of input

Speaking with Cosmopolitan UK, Lynch was asked to describe how much input she has on her storyline. The Irish star noted that she has a good amount of input and she outlined how her creative process has changed in recent months.

“I have a good amount of input into my storylines,” Lynch said. “I think in recent months, I’ve changed my outlook on how I approach my creative process. I think I used to get so hung up on my ideas, and I want my ideas to go exactly my way. If they didn’t go my way, I would be in a bad mood all day, and I’d let everybody know about it, and I’d fight and I’d fight and I’d fight."

Lynch stated that she wants to bring the best out of the opportunity she has been given instead of fighting. She said:

“Then if it didn’t go my way, I’d still be fighting until I came back through the curtain. That takes up a lot of energy, and so instead of doing that, now I will take whatever creative is given to me, and I will say, ‘Okay, whether I like this or not, can we change this? Okay, we can’t? How do I make this the best it can possibly be?’ So that’s my creative process now is kind of giving in to, it’s not my company, it’s not my sandbox. My job is to make it as good as possible and get the fans and the people to care as much as possible.”

At Money In The Bank 2023, Lynch competed in the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match which was eventually won by the Damage CTRL member IYO SKY.

The Man is once again involved in a feud with the WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus and they are likely to collide at the upcoming SummerSlam premium live event on August 5 at the Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.