Former WWE Superstar Alicia Fox recently sat down with DS Shin of Ring the Belle for her first interview since leaving the company.

Fox, who is know going by the name Vix Crow, recently set the record straight about her in-ring status. While some fans assumed she was done wrestling, she let the world know that she's not retired and stated, "I didn't hear a three count!"

She is scheduled compete at for Booker T's Reality of Wrestling promotion on Saturday, July 15 at Summer Of Champions IX live from the Humble Civic Center in Humble, TX. The event will also see the in-ring debut of Zilla Fatu, son of the late WWE Superstar Umaga.

Alicia Fox had been with WWE since 2006, when she began training at former developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling. She accomplished a lot during her 17-year career, including a reign as Divas Champion and a recurring role on the Total Divas reality series.

Speaking about her WWE departure for the first time, Fox confides that she was quite hurt at the company's poor communication and the lack of fanfare she received on the way out.

"I knew that there was a date in April coming that my contract comes to an end. It was like April 25th or something, this year and it was kind of this waiting pattern that I was used to already having like, ‘Well they’ll call me when they need me, they’ll call me when they need me.’ Whatever, whatever.

One day, a fan tweeted me a picture of that legend shirt and I had like a little head on there… I was like, ‘Why is my head on that shirt?’ You’re gonna ‘legend’ me up? That’s not even fair. I got a phone call and they’re like, ‘Are you retired?’ ‘I got my first merch. So sure.’ Sure, okay, whatever. We’ll go to the firing date.

This whole time I’m nervous I’m gonna get fired, right?… It’s sad and I can’t go on my own social media and say what? I thought maybe my release date, they would give me a statement of support saying, well, she gone. No. No nothing. I don’t know. I just felt bad, you know? I felt sad for every miscommunication or something."