Logan Paul has commented his and Ricochet's botched 'Spanish Fly' through a table from Saturday's WWE Money in the Bank premium live event.

The high-risk spot left Paul with some nasty cuts on his back, but that didn't stop him from having a great weekend. He got engaged the following day to model Nina Agdal at a $2,400-per-night resort at Italy's Lake Como.

Paul discussed the Spanish Fly spot on the latest episode of his ImPAULsive Podcast:

"There was a botched move. There was a botched move with the dangerous landing. I walked away this time relatively unscathed. I got some scrapes and bruises but no major tweaks or pulls, but Ricochet and I was supposed to do what's called the Spanish fly off the top rope.

So one of our legs is on the rope, one of our legs is on the ladder, and we were supposed to hit it at the same time. And when he hit that rope, it was before me, so he moved it so I slipped down all the way to the bottom.

Keep in mind, I'm a noob. I don't really know what I'm doing out there, so when stuff goes wrong, I don't really know how to improv. So in my head I'm like, 'How is this guy.. this is fucked. We fucked this up. How is this guy going to do this? Is he even going to do this?'

Our legs are all twisted like this. I'm looking at him I'm like oh motherfucker is still trying to send this shit. I'm not even ready. His feet are even planted off the second rope, just hooks a backflip, I'm like 'Alright...' I went crashing through the table, scraped my shoulder. I hit my head on the thing. I'm fine, no concussions or anything, but it's just a wild sport, man."

Paul will get another chance to show Ricochet what he's made of. After Ricochet called him out on Monday's Raw, the two will come face-to-face next week.

Logan Paul vs. Ricochet is just one of the huge matches expected to be part of next month's WWE SummerSlam card.