Solo Sikoa may have come up short at WWE Money in the Bank 2023, but the memories from the recent event in London will last a lifetime.

In his third Premium Live Event main event since arriving on WWE's main roster, Sikoa teamed with his cousin and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns to face The Usos. It was Jimmy and Jey who got the win, with Jey becoming the first person in close to four years to pin the Tribal Chief.
Solo Sikoa on Money in the Bank

Taking to Facebook this week, Sikoa posted the following about working with his relatives in the main event of WWE's most recent Premium Live Event.

"Finally had some time to digest everything that happened last Saturday in London at #MITB .This will be a moment i will ALWAYS cherish and remember forever.To be in the ring with 3 of the very best in this business and better thing is we did it against eachother as family.I learned from all 3 of them since i started on the main and have taken every advice they have given me to be in this position.I have traveled the world with them and have main evented EVERY ppv with them and last Saturday we made history this night and main evented against eachother. So many emotions before and after.But i'm very thankful and happy i got to do it with family.

This was my Wrestlemania moment I will never forget."

During this week's SmackDown, a 'trial' for Roman Reigns resulted in the Tribal Chief and Sikoa attacking Jimmy Uso. Later in the show, Jey Uso would strike back and challenge Reigns to an Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match at Summerslam.