Former WWE Champion Big E recently outlined his experience of attempting a Moonsault back in the day.

Big E is certainly one of the most powerful athletes in WWE. His physical attributes speak for himself and he has showcased feat of strength from time to time. However, he is not a high-flyer and mostly relies on his strength. He has several spectacular moves in his repertoire. Despite his athletic prowess, there is one thing Big E has no desire to do again. The move in question is the Moonsault.

For those who are unaware, in a standard Moonsault, which is generally attempted from the top rope, a wrestler faces away from the supine opponent and executes a backflip landing on the opponent in a splash/press position but facing toward the elevated position.

Speaking on the Ken Carmen Show, Big said that he was one pressured into attempting the move and he was one and done on the move. Here is what he said:

"One time, after much peer pressure, we had a big foam mat. I got pressured into trying a moonsault. That did not go well. My one-and-done was trying a moonsault. I can't rotate. I can run fast, I cannot rotate. One and done on a moonsault attempt."

Big E is currently nursing his neck injury. E had endured a career-threatening neck injury last year. The former WWE Champion was involved in a tag team match alongside Kofi Kingston against Sheamus and Ridge Holland. There was a spot during the match where Holland tossed Big E at ringside with a belly-to-belly suplex, but he dropped him on his head causing the horrendous injury. This led to Holland even receiving death threats.

The injury has been unfortunate and it has cost him almost a year of his career. The powerhouse also recently provided an update regarding his injury. He sustained a Jefferson fracture (a fracture of the C1 vertebrae) and also fractured his C2. Thankfully, he was able to avoid neck fusion surgery, which could have ended his in-ring career.

Big E isn't the only member of the faction who is currently out as Kofi Kingston is also sidelined with an ankle injury.