Mr. Money in the Bank Damian Priest is eager to become a champion, but Seth 'Freakin' Rollins isn't the only star who should watch out.

Priest captured the coveted briefcase at WWE Money in the Bank 2023 in London, earlier this month. Later in the show, the Judgment Day member attempted to cash in during Rollins' World Heavyweight Championship defense against Finn Balor. Since the bell never rang on Priest's cash-in attempt, it never officially happened, and he still holds the briefcase and the contract. On last week's Raw, Priest attempted to cash in again but was yet again thwarted.

While Seth Rollins and the World Heavyweight Championship seem like the obvious choice for Damian Priest, the Architect isn't the only star on his radar. Speaking on The Bump, Priest explained his thought process about cashing in.

"The moment I grabbed this, even when I was standing on the ladder, the only vision I had, it was almost like pictures in my brain of all the championships. I had them all in mind. Seth Rollins, it just so happens he's involved with Judgment Day business. He was wrestling Finn Balor, then he had a match with Dominik, so obviously it's right there in front of me and so I see it, but it doesn't mean that he's my only target. Not by a long shot.

"I'm not going to cash in this contract in a respectful way. I'm going to wait until my opponent's beaten, battered, useless. That's when I'll cash in. So for all the champions, when you're down and out and you think things can't get worse, I'll be seeing you."

Up until last year, all Men's Money in the Bank winners who cashed in had done so on a World Champion. Austin Theory broke that record in 2022 when he cashed in (unsuccessfully) on Seth Rollins, the U.S. Champion at the time. Theory's reasoning was that with The Bloodline at its peak number of members, he knew he had no chance of dethroning Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.