WWE star Cody Rhodes recently shared his honest thoughts on the hectic WWE schedule.

WWE shows include Raw, SmackDown, Main Event, the NXT shows, and house shows which take place every week. It certainly looks like a daunting task as these events require the WWE stars to hit the road on a regular basis.

Cody Rhodes is currently one of the most popular stars in WWE. Despite being drafted to Raw, due to his popularity, 'The American Nightmare' also works the house shows and sometimes competes in dark matches on SmackDown.

Though WWE stars have hectic schedule, Cody Rhodes loves his job and the sacrifices which he has to make. Speaking on ESPN Radio, he highlighted the fact that he has a passion for his craft and has to make sacrifices for his family. He further talked about his family, wife Brandi Rhodes and daughter, Liberty. The former AEW star believes that he is fortunate to have his own tour bus, which makes the traveling comfortable.

“The schedule can be very daunting. It's a gig that you have to really, really love and your family too. You, if you're someone who has a family like myself, my wife, and my daughter, that love has to, everyone has to know about passion and sacrifice. I am very lucky in the sense that I have my own tour bus, and that's where I'm comfortable right now," said Rhodes.

On this week's edition of Monday Night Raw, Cody Rhodes issued a challenge to Brock Lesnar for yet another match at the upcoming WWE SummerSlam Premium Live Event on August 5. It was also noted that 'The Beast Incarnate' will return at next week's Raw.