Sgt. Slaughter has had plenty to say in recent weeks and has now turned his attention to The Undertaker.

Recently, Slaughter has said plenty about WWE Superstar Lacey Evans, whose latest return to programming has seen the Sassy Southern Belle play up her background as a Marine. Wearing a drill sergeant hat for her entrance and utilizing the Camel Clutch finisher, Slaughter has claimed that Evans is ripping off his character. There is some irony to this claim, given that Evans actually served her country, while Slaughter, despite claiming for years in interviews to have been with the Marines, never did.
Slaughter and The Undertaker

In 2022, The Undertaker took his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame after a legendary career that few wrestlers will ever match. The induction saw many of the top names in WWE both past and present attend, but Slaughter was not among them. Speaking recently to Wrestle Binge, Slaughter claimed that he had been deliberately snubbed by the Phenom, despite claiming that he discovered Mark Calaway.

"I found Mark Calaway in a box of tapes. As a lot of people know, my back was hurt. I had to go work in the office… I had all these tapes and boxes and envelopes and pictures and letters from wannabe wrestlers and managers and valets and announcers.

"Guess who he didn’t invite to his Hall of Fame? Me, Sgt Slaughter, the guy that found him. Can you imagine not being invited? I should have been in the front row… That was a slap in the face right there. I really don’t understand it.”

Slaughter was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2004 shortly before WrestleMania 20. At the pay-per-view, the Undertaker returned to TV under his Deadman persona after being 'buried alive' at Survivor Series 2003.