Zilla Fatu, the son of the late Umaga, is pleased to have made his debut in the ring and has now set his sights on WWE.

Zilla made his debut at the most recent Reality of Wrestling Summer of Champions show and picked up the victory after using his father's Samoan Spike finisher. The same move can be found to this day on WWE programming being used by The Bloodline's Solo Sikoa.

For Zilla Fatu, the start of his wrestling career comes after a considerable amount of time incarcerated. Speaking to Muscle Man Malcolm, Fatu reflected on his debut, and receiving the opportunity from ROW lead Booker T.

"Before going into it, I was really nervous. Really nervous, and I just wanted everything to be protected and not have any hiccups. God blessed me, and we didn't have any hiccups today, but I still feel I could have done way better.

"I didn't know this opportunity would come this fast. I didn't know me having this match would come this fast, but just thanks to the whole Reality of Wrestling for believing in me and my vision. Thanks to Booker T, too. He played a big role in getting me on this card."

It is unclear as to when Fatu's second match will be, but many consider him a promising name to watch in Reality of Wrestling.