Ariana Grande and husband Dalton Gomez ‘separated and planning divorce’

Ariana Grande and husband Dalton Gomez have reportedly separated and are “heading for divorce” after two years of marriage.

Ariana Grande and her husband, Dalton Gomez have separated after two years of marriage and are planning to divorce, according to reports.

A few months ago, the pop singer and her husband unsuccessfully attempted to reconcile, according to TMZ.

One source with direct knowledge told the outlet that the celebrity couple “is heading for divorce.”

The Wicked actress has not been seen with her partner since filming the musical adaptation in London.

But sources claimed the pair had problems before production even started.

Last August, Grande shared a makeup tutorial on TikTok where she wasn’t wearing the ring — but shut rumours down immediately. “I’m just not wearing my wedding ring, it’s getting cleaned. I’m not getting a divorce before you start, don’t,” she said at the time.

In May, Grande posted to Instagram to celebrate the couple’s second anniversary. Alongside a “2” — their years as husband and wife — with a heart and the phrase “3.5 together” — their years as a couple — both written on top of the pic, she wrote: “I love him so.”

Gomez also shared some loving photos for Valentine’s Day this year, while Grande reposted.

“My forever valentine,” he wrote atop the picture, while Grande reposted it and added, “I love you” with a heart.

Confirmation of the break-up comes after The Voice coach, 30, was seen without her wedding ring at Wimbledon – where she was seated alongside A-listers, such as Andrew Garfield, 39, and Tom Hiddleston, 42 – over the weekend.

She was spotted enjoying her cocktails with Wicked co-star Jonathan Bailey, 35, while players Carlos Alcaraz, 20, and Novak Djokovic, 36, duked it out on the tennis court, The Sun reports.

Ariana married Dalton in her home of Montecito, California, on May 2021.

The ceremony was small and informal with only a few guests.

At the time, a source revealed: “She has really enjoyed getting to know Dalton out of the spotlight.

“They are so in love and committed to spend the rest of their lives together.”

After dating for about 10 months, Grande and Gomez got engaged just before Christmas 2020.

When she announced her engagement, the hit maker shared photos of an oval-cut diamond with adjoining pearl and wrote: “Forever n then some.”

The pair spent a lot of time together over the course of the pandemic.

They were first linked in February 2020 after the Grammy winner split from ex-Mikey Foster, who she was with back in 2019.