The Judgment Day member Dominik Mysterio recently talked about the role of WWE Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley in his character development.

Dominik made his debut with his legendary father, Rey Mysterio in 2019. Dominik and Rhea crossed paths when The Judgment Day was involved in a feud with the father-son tag team. Last September, the second-generation pro wrestler turned heel and betrayed his father, Rey Mysterio, and Edge at Clash at the Castle. He then went on to join The Judgment Day.

He and Ripley became an on-screen couple and their chemistry blossomed. Their relationship has grown week by week. The sinister stable has become one of the top acts in the company and the members are hated heels. Even 'Dom Dom' generates heat from the fans whenever he picks up the mic.

Irrespective of how big the issue is, 'The Eradicator' never fails to come to the aid of 'Dom Dom' during the WWE programming. It seems that behind the scenes as well, the Women’s World Champion plays a crucial role in Dominik's career.

Speaking with Metro, Dominik admitted that Ripley has helped him come out of his shell as a performer. He stated that he is getting comfortable, more confident and having fun in front of the fans. He said that the stable has become like a family to reply on. He said:

"‘I can’t thank her enough. I think she’s really the one that helped me come out of my turtle shell and just enjoy and have fun with them. Our chemistry’s growing week to week, we’re getting more comfortable with each other. It’s only getting better man! And the fact that they tell me to go out there and just be confident and have fun, I really rely on them. I think it’s really a family thing that we can just really on each other."

Speaking about his future, Dominik stated that he is quite happy to ‘go with the flow’ and will see where the group leads him to.

Rhea Ripley is currently enjoying her title reign. Meanwhile, on last night's Raw, Dominik Mysterio teamed up with Damian Priest and challenged Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team titles. However, the Judgment Day members failed to capture the gold. Dominik will now gear up to challenge Wes Lee for the North American Championship on tonight's edition of NXT.