Logan Paul is likely to compete at next month's Summerslam Premium Live Event, but the Maverick won't be staying for the rest of the show.

Paul made his return to action earlier this month at WWE Money in the Bank, where he competed in the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Since that match, Paul has been feuding with Ricochet, who was also part of the seven-man match. Paul will make his return to Raw next week to confront the One and Only.

While no match has been announced yet, it is believed that Paul and Ricochet will face off at Summerslam, in what will be the seventh professional match for the PRIME Energy drink co-founder. Speaking on his ImPaulsive podcast this week, Paul said that he hopes to open the show in order to leave early and make it to his brother Jake's fight with Nate Diaz.

"As soon as my match ends, I'm going to hop on a private jet, fly to Dallas in my [wrestling] gear, walk in the ring with my brother for his fight against Nate Diaz. I'm going to try. I don't know if I'm going to make it, but I think if I do, it'll be minutes. I walk into the venue round one, Jake Paul-Nate Diaz starts. It is barely possible, but how incredible [would that be]?"

With Summerslam in Detroit and the Paul-Diaz fight in Dallas, Texas, it would be quite the challenge for Logan to make it in time for his brother's fight. Nevertheless, Logan Paul said it is possible, even if "barely doable." This fight will mark Diaz's professional boxing debut.

Paul recently reacted to the botched 'Spanish Fly' by himself and Ricochet at Money in the Bank. Click here to check out his comments.