Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cody Rhodes on Peacock Doc: You Can't Tell My Story Without All In

The story of Cody Rhodes' career and epic return to WWE cannot be told without mentioning All In, according to the WWE Superstar.

American Nightmare: Becoming Cody Rhodes is the latest major project by WWE and Peacock, which will focus on the career of the 2023 Men's Royal Rumble winner. The documentary will premiere on July 31.

For Cody Rhodes, receiving a documentary is the latest sign of WWE's immense faith in the three-time former AEW TNT Champion as a top star of the promotion. At the premiere of American Nightmare: Becoming Cody Rhodes, Rhodes spoke to Denise Salcedo about wanting All In to be included in the doc.

The 2018 independent show which saw Rhodes face NWA World Champion Nick Aldis would prove interest in wrestling outside of WWE, and is considered as a proof of concept for All Elite Wrestling.

"I've done enough reality TV where you think like 'Oh you're a producer though please ask for this and you'll get it.' And then you find out they're not interested in what you have to say. They're going to run their show and that's their job. So now my expectations are really low. But there are two things I'd like to see in there and they were really small [requests.]

"I wanted to see if they found any footage of me wrestling when I was in high school, and I and I was adamant that All In be covered. You cannot tell the story unless you cover All In and All In is is no longer mine. It's someone else's and that's a troublesome but also a beautiful thing. It's in the spirit of it so for it to be covered here I was really happy and for WWE to allow it to be covered kind of goes along with how WWE has treated me since I've come back.

"The song says 'Wrestling is more than one royal family.' It doesn't say sports entertainment has more than one royal family. There hasn't been a revision to me. Kevin Dunn and Vince and Bruce and Stephanie and Hunter have just tried to make me bigger and I thank them greatly for doing that because they haven't changed me in the process."

Away from his documentary, Rhodes will be preparing for a third match with Brock Lesnar that will take place next month at Summerslam. On this week's Raw, Lesnar attacked Rhodes in front of his mother and accepted the challenge.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I am looking forward to seeing this, should be interesting.