Rollins calls himself a "visionary" and says he saw the successful bad guy Dominik Mysterio character coming years ago. In a new interview with Logan Paul on Paul's Impaulsive podcast, Rollins talked about Dominik's development as a WWE superstar and character.

"I remember I was sitting a live event not long ago and he (Dominik) was getting booed out of the building," Rollins said. "One of our producers, Hurricane Helms, was sitting there with me and was like, 'if you'd have told me six months ago he was going to be a top heel in the business would you have believed it?' And I was like, 'yes!'

"I could see this coming. He's not built to be a babyface. He's Rey Mysterio's kid. People think he's getting handed everything. It's so easy to want to hate nepotistic jerks. It's easy to hate people digging off their family name. For him to be able to feel that (heat), take that in, and then apply it every single week and trust the people around him to turn it into what it is now where he can't pick up a microphone to say words. It's fantastic."

"I wrestle Dom in his first match,"
Rollins told Paul. "I wrestled him in his first match on live television. We did this great story with the Mysterio family that no one probably ever saw where I obliterated this kid with a kendo stick. I just annihilated him with it and it built to this match between him and I at Summerslam in 2020 probably and it was wonderful."

Seth Rollins is the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion and is scheduled to defend his championship against Finn Balor at Summerslam. Dominik Mysterio is a part of The Judgement Day faction and made his presence felt on this week's episode of NXT, defeating Wes Lee to win the NXT North American Championship.