Olympic Gold Medalist Gable Steveson is set to make a decision regarding his pro wrestling future on next week's edition of NXT.

Steveson was drafted to Monday Night Raw in October 2021 and he has not competed yet inside the squared circle. However, he has made appearances from time to time and often got physical. The wrestling star even made an appearance at WrestleMania 38. Steveson hit a suplex on Chad Gable and celebrated with RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Matt Riddle) and The Street Profits.
Gable Steveson will reveal his future plans

On this week’s episode of WWE NXT, WWE aired a video package that saw Gable Steveson speaking about his future. The 23-year-old will reveal his future plans next week on the yellow and white brand. He said:

“Everyone has been talking about my future. What’s next for Gable Steveson? I can go back to school and go after another NCAA Division 1 national title. I can set my sights on Paris, representing our country in the Olympics, and go after my second Olympic gold medal. Or I can stay right here in WWE and NXT. Next week, I decide my future.”

Reports suggest that Gable Steveson will be taking some time off NXT in order to focus and train for the upcoming UWW Championship in Serbia this September.

There is also a chance that he could return to compete in the NCAA. It is noteworthy that he has one year of eligibility. With the 2024 Olympics on his mind, Gable Steveson is expected to focus on freestyle wrestling.

A couple of weeks back on NXT, Steveson was involved in the NXT Underground Match which saw Eddie Thorpe defeat Damon Kemp. Steveson once again executed a string of suplexes in a great show of strength.

We will now have to wait and see what the future holds for Gable Steveson.