QT Marshall is riding a wave of momentum following what he considers the biggest victory of his career at AAA TripleMania XXXI: Tijuana.

At the Tijuana-based event earlier this month, Marshall defeated Pentagon Jr. in an Ambulance match, in the third to final match on the card. At 18:46, the match was also the third-longest match on the card, behind the Hijo del Vikingo Vs. Kenny Omega main event (18:52,) and the Guerra de Rivalidades finals (22:38.) The Ambulance match came about after Marshall was revealed as the mysterious individual who had been stalking Pentagon.

To many, Marshall walked into the match as the underdog against Pentagon Jr., a former AAA Latin American Champion, and three-time AAA World Tag Team Champion. Speaking on Talk is Jericho, Marshall reflected on his victory.

"Biggest win of my career by far. I beat Pentagon Jr. in his native land in one of the most horrific matches I've ever been a part of. It was very bloody and I wasn't expecting it, but it was pretty cool. I'm excited to see if we get to show any of it on AEW."

Later in the interview, Marshall added that Tony Khan was receptive to the idea of him competing for AAA, something that the QTV head is grateful for.

"Tony [is] a firm believer when it comes to me that it's good for me to go out and wrestle in other places because I can help maybe possibly turn the Twitter fans into seeing a different side of me."

With his victory, Marshall is moving on to championship prospects in AAA. His win over Pentagon Jr. means that Marshall will be part of a fatal four-way match to crown the next Latin America Champion. The title was previously held by Rey Fenix, who vacated the championship upon exiting AAA earlier this month. AAA TripleMania XXXI: Mexico City will take place on August 12.